Question: WHAT KIND OF ASSISTANCE WILL I GET FROM MY ORG?
Answer: Scientology missions are located on every Church of Scientology Central Organization's Organization Board in the Field Control Division 6C. Some of the services that orgs provide to missions are:
- Encouraging public to open up missions and assisting them to do so
- Regularly staying in good communication to give help and assistance
- Training the Mission Holders to assist them to be successful
- Giving them promotional materials to disseminate and select public to higher churches
- Training mission staff
- The correction of mission staff with problems they run into on the job
- Goodwill tours
- Technical tours
Question: IS THERE ANYBODY LOCALLY WHO I CAN CALL ON FOR IMMEDIATE GUIDANCE AND HELP IF I NEED IT?
Answer: Absolutely! Every mission is linked up to a Church of Scientology Central Organization where staff are there to assist you with your expansion, training, correcting and handling of any questions that come up. In exchange, the mission sends students and those receiving auditing to higher churches for services.
In addition, every mission is assigned to a region, geographically. The missions within that region assist each other as laid out in this reference
“Connect up with your regional neighbors in other missions. Arrange to meet together regularly so that area problems can be tackled as a team and overcome. Assist the smaller missions in your region.” — L. Ron Hubbard
The larger missions in the region will apprentice your new staff and help to make them top-notch disseminators.